TrackRecon | Cookie Notice
At TrackRecon, we respect your concerns about privacy and value the relationship that we have with you.
Like many companies, we use technology on our website to collect information that helps us enhance your experience and our products and services. The cookies that we use at TrackRecon allow our website to work and help us to understand what information and advertising is most useful to visitors.
Please take a moment to familiarise yourself with our cookie practices and let us know if you have any questions by sending us an e-mail or submitting a request through the “Contact Us” form on our websites.
Any personal data provided to or collected by TrackRecon via cookies and other tracking technologies is controlled by TrackRecon (Pty) Ltd.
Any personal data provided to or collected by TrackRecon via cookies and other tracking technologies is controlled by TrackRecon (Pty) Ltd, Boksburg, Johannesburg, RSA, 1459
This Cookie Notice applies to any websites, apps, branded pages on third-party platforms (such as Facebook or YouTube), and applications accessed or used through such websites or third-party platforms (hereinafter, “our websites”) which are operated by or on behalf of TrackRecon.
References to “TrackRecon” in this Notice means the companies within the TrackRecon Group including subsidiaries, affiliates, joint ventures and franchises that you are interacting with or have a business relationship with (hereinafter, “TrackRecon Group”). Find out more about the TrackRecon Group at TrackRecon.
The section below summarises the different types of cookies we use on our websites, together with their respective purpose and provides you with the ability to manage these cookies.
TrackRecon will only collect, use or disclose your personal data where it is fair and lawful to do so.
For a more detailed understanding of how we use personal data collected by TrackRecon cookies, please refer to our Privacy Notice.
Cookies, pixel tags and similar technologies (collectively ‘cookies’) are files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to any internet enabled device – such as your computer, smartphone or tablet – when you visit a website.
Cookies, pixel tags and similar technologies (collectively ‘cookies’) are files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to any internet enabled device – such as your computer, smartphone or tablet – when you visit a website. Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognises that cookie. Cookies do lots of different and useful jobs, such as remembering your preferences, generally improving your online experience, and helping us to offer you the best product and services.
There are many types of cookies. They all work in the same way, but have minor differences. For a detailed list of cookies used on our websites, please refer to the below relevant section.
The cookies you consent to, are also used to collect your personal data which we then profile into audiences so that we can deliver targeted advertising tailored to your interests and limit the number of times you see an advertisement. For more detailed information about the profiling activities TrackRecon undertakes with your personal data for advertising, please see our Privacy Notice.
We also insert cookies in emails and newsletters to improve our content and advertising.
More detailed information about the types of cookies we use and for what purposes, can be found in the below relevant section.
There are many ways to manage your cookies:
- You can refuse your consent;
- You can disable TrackRecon or third-party cookies by use of your browser settings; or
- You can use our cookie management tool to disable TrackRecon or third-party cookies.
There are many ways to manage your cookies:
- You can refuse your consent;
- You can disable TrackRecon or third-party cookies by use of your browser settings; or
- You can use our cookie management tool to disable TrackRecon or third-party cookies.
Control via your browser settings
Most internet browsers are initially set up to automatically accept cookies. If you do not want our websites to store cookies on your device, you can change your browser settings so that you receive a warning before certain cookies are stored. You can also adjust your settings so that your browser refuses most of our cookies or only certain cookies from third parties. You can also withdraw your consent to cookies by deleting the cookies that have already been stored.
If you disable the cookies that we use, this may impact your experience while on the TrackRecon website, for example you may not be able to visit certain areas of a website or you may not receive personalized information when you visit a website.
If you use different devices to view and access the TrackRecon website (e.g., your computer, smartphone, tablet) you will need to ensure that each browser on each device is adjusted to suit your cookie preferences
The procedures for changing your settings and cookies differ from browser to browser. If necessary, use the help function on your browser or click on one of the links below to go directly to the user manual for your browser.
There are also software products available that can manage cookies for you.
To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
The cookies used on TrackRecon websites may be generally categorised as follows:
- Necessary Cookies. These cookies do not identify you as an individual.
- Performance Cookies. These cookies do not identify you as an individual.
- Functionality Cookies. The information these cookies collect may include personal data that you have disclosed.
- Targeting or Advertising Cookies. Most types of these cookies track consumers via their Device ID or IP address therefore they may collect personal data.
- Third-Party Cookies. Based on the type of cookies used by the relevant third-party, the information these cookies collect may include personal data.
The cookies used on TrackRecon websites may be generally categorised as follow:
- Necessary Cookies. These cookies are essential to make TrackRecon websites work correctly, they enable you to move around our websites and use our features. Without these cookies, services like shopping baskets cannot be provided. Examples include remembering previous actions (e.g. entered text) when navigating back to a page in the same session.
- Do these cookies collect personal data/identify me? These cookies do not identify you as an individual. If you do not accept these cookies, it may affect the performance of the website, or parts of it.
- Performance Cookies. These cookies collect information about how you use our websites, for instance which pages you go to most often, the time spent on our websites, and any issues encountered, such as error messages. These cookies are also used to let affiliates know if you came to one of our websites from an affiliate and if your visit resulted in the use or purchase of a product or service from us, including details of the product or service purchased. This helps us improve the performance of our websites.
- Do these cookies collect personal data/identify me? These cookies do not identify you as an individual. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve how a website works.
- Functionality Cookies. These cookies allow our websites to remember the choices you make (such as your user name, language or the region you are in) to provide a more personalised online experience. These cookies may also be used to remember changes you have made to text size, fonts and other parts of web pages that you can customise. Similarly, they may be used to keep track of what featured products or videos have been viewed to avoid repetition, and to enable you to play games and engage with social tools, such as blogs, chatrooms and forums.
- Do these cookies collect personal data/identify me? The information these cookies collect may include personal data that you have disclosed. If you do not accept these cookies, it may affect the performance and functionality of the website and may restrict access to content on the website.
- Targeting or Advertising Cookies. These cookies are used to deliver content that is more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to deliver targeted advertising or limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaigns on TrackRecon and non-TrackRecon websites. They remember that you have visited one of our websites and this information is shared with other parties, including advertisers and our agencies. These cookies may also be linked to site functionality provided by third-parties.
- Do these cookies collect personal data/identify me? Most types of these cookies track consumers via their Device ID or IP address therefore they may collect personal data.
- Third-Party Cookies. We use a number of partners that may also set cookies on your device on our behalf when you visit our websites to allow them to deliver tailored TrackRecon advertising within their domains, for example Facebook and Google DoubleClick. We endeavour to identify these cookies before they are used so that you can decide whether you wish to accept them or not. We also use a number of partners to provide digital experiences and functionalities on our websites. For example, while browsing TrackRecon websites you may be served cookies from third-parties who provide some of its features on our websites (e.g., a YouTube video), although you have withdrawn or declined your consent to our cookies. This happens because you have directly given your consent to the use of their cookies. In such cases, you should directly withdraw your consent on the relevant third-party website.
- Do these cookies collect personal data/identify me? Based on the type of cookies used by the relevant third-party, the information these cookies collect may include personal data.
Duration of the cookie we use
In terms of duration, we may use two different types of cookies on our websites:
- Session Cookies. These cookies are temporary cookies that remain on your device until you leave our websites; or
- Persistent Cookies. These cookies remain on your device for much longer or until you manually delete them (how long the cookie remains on your device will depend on the duration or “lifetime” of the specific cookie, as well as your browser settings, as stated below).
Except as set forth in “Other agreements; software, services or access”, below, TRACKRECON authorizes you to use the TRACKRECON Websites only for your own personal, non-commercial purposes. Use of the TRACKRECON Websites for any public or commercial purpose (including, without limitation, on another site or through a networked computer environment) is strictly prohibited. If you make copies of any of the Materials, you must retain on any such copies all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the original Materials. You may not modify, publicly display, publicly perform or distribute the Materials. As between you and TRACKRECON, TRACKRECON owns the TRACKRECON Websites. The TRACKRECON Websites are protected under South African and international copyright laws. Any unauthorized use of the TRACKRECON Websites may violate copyright, trademark and other laws. If you breach any of these Terms, your authorisation to use this Site automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed materials.
You are responsible for obtaining and maintaining all equipment and services needed for access to and use of the TRACKRECON Websites and for paying all charges related thereto. When you register to open an account anywhere on the TRACKRECON Websites or when you contact TRACKRECON through the TRACKRECON Websites for the purpose of receiving products or services, TRACKRECON may collect certain personal information about you. TRACKRECON’s use of such information is governed by the provisions of the TRACKRECON Online Privacy Statement for the Site. By using our Site, you consent to such processing and you warrant that all data provided by you is true, accurate, current and complete information (and, for as long as you continue to use your TRACKRECON Websites account, you agree to update such information and to keep it true, accurate, current and complete). You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your TRACKRECON Websites password and you are solely responsible for all activities that occur under your password. You agree to notify TRACKRECON immediately of any unauthorized use of your password or any other breach of security related to the TRACKRECON Websites.
You agree not to use the TRACKRECON Websites (including, without limitation, any Materials or Services you may obtain through your use of the TRACKRECON Websites): (a) in a manner that violates any local, state, national, foreign, or international statute, regulation, rule, order, treaty, or other law (each a “Law”); (b) to stalk, harass, or harm another individual; (c) to impersonate any person or entity or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity; or (d) to interfere with or disrupt the TRACKRECON Websites or servers or networks connected to the TRACKRECON Websites. You further agree not to (x) use any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering or extraction methods in connection with the TRACKRECON Websites; or (y) attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion of the TRACKRECON Websites or any other accounts, computer systems, or networks connected to the TRACKRECON Websites, whether through hacking, password mining, or any other means and as further detailed below.
Viruses, Hacking and other offences: You must not misuse the TRACKRECON Websites by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the TRACKRECON Websites, the server on which the TRACKRECON Websites are stored or any server, computer or database connected to the TRACKRECON Websites. You must not attack the TRACKRECON Websites via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use the TRACKRECON Websites will cease immediately. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the TRACKRECON Websites or to your downloading of any Materials posted on it, or on any website linked to it. Termination
Except as set forth in “Other agreements; software, services or access”, below, TRACKRECON may terminate, suspend or modify your registration with, or access to, all or part of the TRACKRECON Websites, without notice, at any time and for any reason. You may discontinue your participation in and access to the TRACKRECON Websites at any time. If you breach any of these Terms, your authorization to use the TRACKRECON Websites automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed Materials (and any copies thereof).
THE TRACKRECON WEBSITES IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “WITH ALL FAULTS” AND THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE TRACKRECON WEBSITES IS WITH YOU. SHOULD THE MATERIALS OR SERVICES PROVE DEFECTIVE, YOU, AND NOT TRACKRECON, ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING AND REPAIR. TRACKRECON EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY, WITH RESPECT TO THE TRACKRECON WEBSITES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED OR STATUTORY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS). WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, TRACKRECON MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE TRACKRECON WEBSITES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THE TRACKRECON WEBSITES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR FREE OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE TRACKRECON WEBSITES WILL BE CORRECTED. TRACKRECON MAKES NO WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE TRACKRECON WEBSITES OR AS TO THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE TRACKRECON WEBSITES. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE TRACKRECON WEBSITES OR FROM TRACKRECON, ITS PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, OR OTHER AFFILIATED COMPANIES, OR ITS OR THEIR SUPPLIERS (OR THE RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS OF ANY SUCH ENTITIES) (COLLECTIVELY, “THE TRACKRECON PARTIES”) SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY. TRACKRECON DISCLAIMS ALL EQUITABLE INDEMNITIES.
IN NO EVENT WILL ANY OF THE TRACKRECON PARTIES BE LIABLE FOR (A) INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER OR HOWSOEVER CAUSED OR (B) ANY DIRECT DAMAGES WHATSOEVER IN EXCESS OF ONE HUNDRED SOUTH AFRICAN (ZAR100.00) RANDS (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOSS OF REVENUES, LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF USE, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OR CORRUPTION OF DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES), DIRECTLY ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE TRACKRECON WEBSITES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE RESULTS OF USE OF THE TRACKRECON WEBSITES), WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARE BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, STATUTE, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND EVEN IF ANY TRACKRECON PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED (OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN) OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES
Exclusions and limitations
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for certain damages. Accordingly, some of the above disclaimers and limitations of liability may not apply to you. To the extent that any TRACKRECON Party may not, as a matter of applicable law, disclaim any implied warranty or limit its liabilities, the scope and duration of such warranty and the extent of the TRACKRECON Party’s liability shall be the minimum permitted under such applicable law.
TRACKRECON may provide products (such as hardware or software) services (such as hardware maintenance or repair or software maintenance, installation or training) or access to TRACKRECON Websites under the terms of a separate agreement between you and TRACKRECON (each, an “Other Agreement”). TRACKRECON’s obligations with respect to any product, service or access that it makes available to you under any Other Agreement shall be governed solely by the Other Agreement under which such product or service is provided and these Terms shall not be deemed or construed to alter the terms of such Other Agreements.
For example, the use of any software that is made available to download from the TRACKRECON Websites (“Software”) is governed by the terms of the end user license agreement, if any, which accompanies or is included with the Software (“License Agreement”). You may not install any Software that is accompanied by or includes a License Agreement unless you first have agreed to the License Agreement terms. If no end user license agreement accompanies or is included with the Software, then such Software shall be deemed to be Materials hereunder and these Terms shall govern your use of such Software. FURTHER REPRODUCTION OR REDISTRIBUTION OF ANY SOFTWARE IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED, UNLESS SUCH REPRODUCTION OR REDISTRIBUTION IS EXPRESSLY PERMITTED BY THE LICENSE AGREEMENT ACCOMPANYING OR INCLUDED WITH SUCH SOFTWARE.
Modifications to TRACKRECON Websites
TRACKRECON reserves the right to modify, suspend or discontinue the TRACKRECON Websites at any time without notice to you. For example, TRACKRECON may make changes to the Materials and/or Services or to the products and prices described in them, at any time without notice. The Materials and Services may be out of date and TRACKRECON makes no commitment to update the Materials and Services whatsoever. Information published on a Site may refer to products, programs or services that are not available in your country. Consult your local TRACKRECON business contact for information regarding the products, programs and services that may be available to you. User submissions.
Certain areas of the TRACKRECON Websites (e.g., chat rooms or customer ratings and review areas) may permit you to submit feedback, information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, or other materials (each, a “User Submission”). By submitting a User Submission, you grant to TRACKRECON an irrevocable, perpetual, transferable, non-exclusive, fully-paid, worldwide, license (sub licensable through multiple tiers) to (a) use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, publicly perform, and publicly display your User Submissions (or any modification thereto), in whole or in part, in any format or medium now known or later developed and (b) use (and permit others to use) your User Submission in any manner and for any purpose (including, without limitation, commercial purposes) that TRACKRECON deems appropriate in its sole discretion (including, without limitation, to incorporate your User Submission or any modification thereto, in whole or in part, into any technology, product, or service). TRACKRECON reserves the right to display advertisements in connection with User Submissions and to use User Submissions for advertising and promotional purposes. TRACKRECON may, but is not obligated to, pre-screen User Submissions or monitor any area of the TRACKRECON Websites through which User Submissions may be submitted. You agree that you are solely responsible for all of your User Submissions. TRACKRECON is not required to host, display, or distribute any User Submissions on or through the TRACKRECON Websites and may remove at any time or refuse any User Submissions for any reason. TRACKRECON is not responsible for any loss, theft, or damage of any kind to any User Submissions. TRACKRECON does not want to receive any User Submission that is confidential. You understand and agree that any User Submission will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary and that TRACKRECON will be free to disclose your User Submission to any third party absent any obligation of confidence on the part of the recipient. TRACKRECON does not guarantee that you will have any recourse through TRACKRECON or any third party to edit or delete any User Submission you have submitted. By submitting any User Submission, you represent and warrant that:
- you are at least 13 years old; you own all rights in your User Submissions (including, without limitation, all rights to the audio, video, or digital recording and the performance contained in your User Submissions) or, alternatively, you have acquired all necessary rights in your User Submissions to enable you to grant to TRACKRECON the rights in your User Submissions described herein;
- you have paid and will pay in full all license fees, clearance fees, and other financial obligations, of any kind, arising from any use or commercial exploitation of your User Submissions;
- you are the individual pictured and/or heard in your User Submissions or, alternatively, you have obtained permission from each person (including consent from parents or guardians for any individual under the age of eighteen (18)) who appears and/or is heard in your User Submissions to grant the rights to TRACKRECON described herein;
- your User Submissions do not infringe the copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other intellectual property rights, privacy rights, or any other legal or moral rights of any third party;
- you voluntarily agree to waive all “moral rights” that you may have in your User Submission;
- any information contained in your User Submission is not known by you to be false, inaccurate, or misleading;
- your User Submission does not violate any Law (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination, or false advertising)
- your User Submission is not, and may not reasonably be considered to be, defamatory, libelous, hateful, racially, ethnically, religiously, or otherwise biased or offensive, unlawfully threatening, or unlawfully harassing to any individual, partnership, or corporation, vulgar, pornographic, obscene, or invasive of another’s privacy;
- you were not and will not be compensated or granted any consideration by any third party for submitting your User Submission;
- your User Submission does not incorporate materials from a third party web site, or addresses, email addresses, contact information, or phone numbers (other than your own);
- your User Submission does not contain any viruses, worms, spyware, adware, or other potentially damaging programs or files;
- your User Submission does not contain any information that you consider confidential, proprietary, or personal; and
- your User Submission does not contain or constitute any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of solicitation.
Links to third-party websites
Links on the TRACKRECON Websites to third-party websites are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you use these links, you will leave the TRACKRECON Websites. TRACKRECON is not obliged to review such third-party websites, does not control such third-party websites and is not responsible for any such third-party websites (or the products services, or content available through the same). Thus, TRACKRECON does not endorse or make any representations about such third-party websites, any information, software, products, services or materials found there or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to from the TRACKRECON Network, you do this entirely at your own risk.
Linking to this Site
You may create links to this Site from other websites, but only in accordance with the following terms and in compliance with all applicable laws.
Without TRACKRECON’s written authorization to the contrary, a website that links to this Site:
- may link to, but shall not replicate, any Materials (including any TRACKRECON logo);
- shall not create a browser or border environment around any Materials;
- shall not imply that TRACKRECON endorses such website or any products, services or content available through such website;
- shall not misrepresent its relationship with TRACKRECON;
- shall not present false or misleading information about TRACKRECON, its products or its services;
- shall not contain content that could be construed as distasteful, offensive or controversial; and
- shall contain only content that is appropriate for all age groups. TRACKRECON reserves the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
TRACKRECON and any other product or service name or slogan or logo contained in the TRACKRECON Websites are trademarks of TRACKRECON and its suppliers or licensors and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of TRACKRECON or the applicable trademark holder. Ownership of all such trademarks and the goodwill associated therewith remains with TRACKRECON or the applicable trademark holder. You may not use any metatags or any other “hidden text” utilizing any name, trademark or product or service name of TRACKRECON without TRACKRECON’s prior written permission. In addition, the look and feel of the Site (including all page headers, custom graphics, button icons and scripts) is the service mark, trademark and/or trade dress of TRACKRECON and may not be copied, imitated or used (in whole or in part) without TRACKRECON’s prior written permission. Reference to any products, services, processes or other information, by trade name, trademark or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof by TRACKRECON.
When you visit the Site or send e-mails to TRACKRECON, you are communicating with TRACKRECON electronically. We may respond to you by e-mail or by posting notices on the Site. You agree that all such notices, disclosures and other communications that TRACKRECON provides to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. General
These Terms, together with any additional terms to which you agree when using particular elements of the TRACKRECON Websites, constitute the entire and exclusive and final statement of the agreement between you and TRACKRECON with respect to the subject matter hereof, superseding any prior agreements or negotiations between you and TRACKRECON with respect to such subject matter. The TRACKRECON Parties are third party beneficiaries with respect to the provisions in these Terms that reference them. These Terms and the relationship between you and TRACKRECON shall be governed by the laws of SOUTH AFRICA and by using this Site you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the SOUTH AFRICAN courts. The failure of TRACKRECON to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of these Terms is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, you nevertheless agree that the court should endeavour to give effect to the intentions of TRACKRECON and you as reflected in the provision, and that the other provisions of these Terms remain in full force and effect. The section titles in these Terms are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect. These Terms shall remain in full force and effect notwithstanding any termination of your use of the TRACKRECON Websites. These Terms, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you, but may be assigned by TRACKRECON without restriction.
Modifications to these Terms
TRACKRECON may, at its sole and absolute discretion, change these Terms from time to time. TRACKRECON will post notice of such changes on the applicable Site. If you object to any such changes, your sole recourse shall be to cease using the TRACKRECON Websites. Continued use of the TRACKRECON Websites following notice of any such changes shall indicate your acknowledgement of such changes and agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions of such changes. Certain provisions of these Terms may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages of the TRACKRECON Websites and, in such circumstances, the expressly designated legal notice or term shall be deemed to be incorporated into these Terms and to supersede the provision(s) of these Terms that are designated as being superseded.
Revised January 2019